Monday 9 June 2014

30 Days of Creativity Parts 10 and 11

I had a jewellery session after school with Breda a couple of weeks ago, as she wanted some earrings to match a necklace and bracelet she bought at the British Museum shop. They are golden fresh water pearls and amethyst, such beautiful colours. We experimented with the wires for dangliness!


We had enough for a kilt pin brooch as well!


And this one for Suzanne for her birthday. I chose white and crystal so it would go with anything.

8 comments:

  1. These are beautiful jewellery and even lovelier as you've made them yourself. Your friends are so lucky!...Have a lovely week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ Hello, my friend! so beautiful jewellery! Have a nice day! xxx Riitta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection! I love pretty kilt pins, they make such a lovely broach and handy for doing up cardigans without buttons as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vraiment jolis ces bijoux et tellement délicats aussi !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those colors together. Makes me think of mardi gras.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely jewellery, I like the richness of the earrings and the sweet simplicity of the kilt pin brooch.
    Happy week!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I discover your blog and like what you make.
    I nominate you for a liebster award and you can see how to do here.
    http://mywoolvalley.blogspot.ca/2014/05/liebster-award-me-in-11-things.html
    have a great weekend
    Miss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. L'une fait un peu bohème et l'autre ultra chic !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!